Saturday, January 7, 2012

Mirror, Mirror on the wall (19)



Ever make something to sell or as a gift and then you want to keep it? That’s what happened to me with this mirror. It turned out so cute, when I went to take pictures of it, it just made my room a room. But I made it to sell, so its currently up for grabs. Here it was before :

And here it is now.

$70

The hubby showed me some new distressing techniques and it looks so cool. I really need to invest in a better camera. These pictures don’t give it justice. I don’t think anyone in this town reads my blog now that we’ve moved….but jut in case….if you live in the Vegas area this mirror is for sale. The measurments are 46’w by 36’h. Its huge! Its all real wood, so its very sturdy. I have it here as a dresser top mirror, but I think it would be great on the wall above a couch or fireplace also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS