Saturday, January 21, 2012

Memo board

I finally made one of these cute boards to put grocery lists on. Its just a frame I painted(to match my new kitchen mat) gray, and put fabric on the inside.(or scrapbook paper.) All the great fabrics I wanted to use made it too hard to read the writing. Maybe I just need some new dry erase markers:)
I'm Loving burlap so I find any reason I can to use it. It made it really easy to read the words here. Once I get new markers I may try one with a cuter fabric. I did use the fabric from my may to tie in the colors with a tie.

2 comments:

  1. Love it Ape! Where do you buy your burlap at?? I tried to find some at Hobby Lobby but I couldn't find it anywhere...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dane! I have a bunch that I found at a thrift store in Sandpoint, but I have seen it in a few different colors at Joannes. I think its like 3.99/yd. And they always have 40% off coupons online too!! You can do it on your phone right there...Hobby Lobby doesnt have a while lot of fabric....Check out Joannes! They have some really cool flannel prints too( not just typical flannel, every print you culd think of)..and lots of great sales!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS