Wednesday, January 25, 2012

#12, almost half way there!

I finally painted this mirror in my room. And I think its MUCH better....



I dont have a picture of this mirror before..darn it. It was laminated wood, like this kind of a look.
I FINALLY got it painted after having it in my room for over a year. I love her.
For whatever reason it doesnt like to stay put, it wants to spin and lay flat....I have to figure out some kind of bolt, washer combo to fix that. Thats is why you will see those little fabric flowers stuck in the side:)

2 comments:

  1. I have the same stand-up mirror bought at Belwoods when I was in high school - eek! If you want a before photo... :O) Im now going to paint mine this weekend (not sure what color though, I will look in the cupboard first), thank you for the inspriation :O) (I have always secretly hated this mirrors "look", I will now love it!!)

    Lorri Thompson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorri!! Make sure you share your photo when you're done! I would LOOVVEE to see it!
      beamdesign4@gmail.com

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS