Monday, May 21, 2012

I've been busy !!#21, 22, 23, 24 and 25!!!

I've been on a furniture craze lately now that I've been selling stuff. Here is a quick recap of my month and my rise to 30!! I'm almost there!!
Here's two of my new favorite chairs:
The green one Before:

The white before:


 And both after:

I made my own chalk paint for these for the first time and LLLOOVE the difference of the paint. Its perfect or distressing. I also used a wax sealer for the first time on these and it made the distressed parts look so much deeper and added a sort of sheen to those areas.
Here's a close up:


I have one more of the green one to finish and 3 more of the white/chevron one(one has arms). I am totally tempted to keep the white ones. I am about to redo our kitchen set and I want to do 6 mismatched chairs for it.

Next I redid this stool. It was dark brown before. I got a little ahead of myself and painted it and got out my sander before I could take a before picture. The other great thing about the chalk paint is that you barely have to sand before hand! It sticks so well to everything. That is music to my ears!!

Then I did this great nightstand/end table.
Here it is before:


And after:



And here's the bench i finished awhile ago:
I think this piece is great for right by the door, with a basket of shoes on that shelf below.

These pieces are all for sale. I've been taking them to my booths and sales. You can email me for info:
Bench: $60
Stool: $15
Chevron Chair: $30
Green chair: $30
Night Stand/End table: $45



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS