Thursday, February 16, 2012

DIY Heat packs for the babes

Who doesn’t love to be comforted when not feeling well? My girls have always been big on ice packs when they are not feeling well. Any owie needs an icepack in this house. 
Bump your tooth? You're going to need an icepack.
 Bonked your head? Your going to need an icepack.
 Didn't get that toy you wanted? You're going to need an icepack.:) 
 So I thought it would be fun to have a warm pack too.  For belly aches, head aches or any other aches. I made these rice packs for the girls last week and now they want some HUGE ones to warm their whole bodies. 

Just stick them in the microwave for 60 seconds and you feel better.
Taking this picture made me realize I need to clean my microwave:)

Now, go, get your ice or heat pack and feel batter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS