Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Expanding my blog

I have finally decided to start jumping into this blogging world a little more heavily. Having such a busy life with a hubby, 2 small kiddos and a job, Im not able to complete my furniture projects as quickly as I would hope to, but I still want to be blogging more often. With lots feedback from friends and family I've decided to incorporate our little familys life and more of my interests into it. I will keep my address, but change the title, description and content.
 For those of you who know me or follow my facebook, you know that I am also a huge foodie. I couldn't live without food. (Well, duh, who could? but you know what I mean:) If I know we are going out of town the first thing that pops into my  mind is "Where can we eat? What kind of new foods can we try? How many meals will there be?" I get so excited about the new foods where we are going. We live in a small town with not much to choose from, so when we get the opportunity for new restaurants, I cant pass it up. I have been trying more and more things at home with the little time I have and thought I could share some of that on my blog also.
 With a chance of an upcoming move for our family, I also want to be able to share more family events and happenings for family and friends to follow.
So, bear with me in the next few weeks as I ease into more of my life, WHILE completing my furniture goal.
Heres a sneak peak at where my next project is coming from: So excited to finally use these fabrics I've been dying to work with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS