Monday, June 11, 2012

Spicy Garlic Shrimp and pasta




Can you say deliciousness??? My dad  and I were out working on some projects the other night and he invited me in for dinner. I am always surprised by how quick and simple this dish is for how amazing it is. 

All he does is saute the shrimp (or you could do chicken) in a delicious amount of butter and garlic for a few minutes until beautifully pink.
In the meantime, boil the noodles(we used linguine, but ANY will do).
In the last couple minutes he added some crushed red pepper flakes and the noodles.
He also added some asparagus from his garden this time in while sauteing. Then add the noodles to the rest and toss.
OMG. Yup, I said it, O to the M to the G. So good and so simple. 
Thanks pops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS