Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Crafting on a rainy day

This is supposed to be a furniture blog, but I cant stop crafting!! Seriously, I am out of control. I see something on a blog and I MUST try it! Last night for example............I saw this beautiful (yet easy enough for me) pillow at http://www.thecraftingchicks.com/ and went right to work after the girls went to bed.
The cutting took a little longer than I thought it would, but I was determined to get it done. I finally laid the last petal and looked up at the clock.

Whoops! But I think its worth the late night. I couldnt even sew the hole shut I was so tired. So heres me at 7:30 this morning thanks to my wondeful photographer, 3 year old Emma. Can you tell how in love I am with this pillow????
So after a long night and a hot glue gun burn (with peeling skin:)
Heres she is:




My couch and my bed are already fighting over this pillow, so more to come soon!







And then this morning I had to try out one more thing. This adorable wrist pin cushion. Ive never had one, so now I do.I got this idea from a blog, but now I cant find it for the life of me:( 
 


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pillow...you go girl! I really admire people who can sew and I have recently been inspired to have a go myself (fingers crossed, right?) Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog, I really appreciate you reading along :)
    Cas x

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS