Sunday, July 17, 2011

10 year reunion?!

Since my last post I have been working on center peices for my 10 year class reunion. 4 days before the event my bestie asked me for some help creating 15 centerpieces for the weekends dinner. I am so not proud of them that I will not be posting pictures of them:) I will however say that they were just fine for the event and were spontaneously given away at the end of the night for "Best of" awards, which I think was their perfect ending.
 It was such a blast getting to see everyone again, and at the same time an eye opener to the fact that 30 is approaching and I have a lot of pieces left before I reach my blog goal. So I realized I better start cracking. We had a surprisingly close class in high school, so it really was a blast getting to see everyone and meet new spouses too. I find it so ironic but so neat that we had 8 (that I can think of at the moment) couples from our class who married eachother. Sweet, isn't it? I also had a few people whom I do not see very often say that they have been enjoying following my blog! So for those of you out there, you know who you are, thank you for reading!! I really do appreciate it! (Now please become a real follower on the right side bar here and dont be embarassed to comment on your guilty pleasure:)
So, today there will be no crafty shabby-chic-ing pictures, but a few instead of our great class reunion:

This is just the classmates. Great turn out right?!

Kristine, Jenny, Tasha, me and Alisha


Katie, Michele, Kinsie, Fawn and I
I almost didn't go because my husband is out of town, but I'm so glad I did. Thanks ween for making me:) I hope it's not another 10 years before I see you all again! (Luckily I am still in regular touch with a lot of these great people!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS