Monday, April 7, 2014

The stools are done! And now I need new ones:)

 I got these barstools sometime last year and had only gotten one of them redone.  I had done one with aqua legs and the original wood top with a number '4' on the top. Last week I finally decided to tackle this second one and sand off those layers of paint, so I could restain the wood. They are not an exact match, one is 1 inch higher and has a more rounded edged top and square legs, and the other a square edge top and round legs. But I think they make a pretty good pair. 



Here they are finally finished for the house..........


....of course now that I finally redid them, I found some shorter ones that would fit my counter type better on Facebook yardsale, that I will now need to redo. So, these ones are being sold off. They really are just too tall for this counter, and our girls always want to sit at the bar.  Atleast we got one good week of use out of them:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS