Sunday, September 11, 2011

Too busy to Blog?!

The move is upon us and I haven't had time to blog! Soon, very soon, I will though.  I have actually gotten a couple of pieces of furniture done that I will post soon.
I have also finished up with my current job and am deep into my packing up our family of four. My hubster is already down in Vegas starting work and looking at houses for us. He will be back in 8 days to pack up the moving truck and we will leave here in 12 days!!!
We celebrated our 5th year of marriage last week, a perfect time for our new chapter! Vegas Baby!!! Here's to another 100 years:)

I'm also excited to start blogging some of my foodie adventures. I have been cooking up a storm every time Brandon is home and have finally been hitting some home runs! Five years of sweating in the kitchen and my food is finally delicious. I made chicken and dumplings from scratch that was AAAMAZING!!!! My husband had suggested that I make it for awhile now, so Ive been on the perfect recipe hunt. I finally found one on a blog I've been following  and my hubby and I are oh so thankful to Monica at LickTheBowlGood. We've been loving a lot of her recipes.
I'm also having a hard time getting online lately for more than about 2 minutes. Have any of you heard of the terrible twos? Well at our house we have discovered the Wonderful Three and a halfs! (I say this with a huge grimace on my face and a tear in my eye) This little cutie right here:


Yup, her. She has started to throw some little tantrums that I cannot stop. I have always been able to talk some sense into her, kind of talk her down from her fit....but not these days. She got mad and threw something down in a store the other day and I watched it shatter..... along with some onlookers. Hello people?! Please keep walking. No really please. I beg of you. Go, walk. And then as if someone watching my daughters fit and watching me try to discipline her isn't bad enough I hear "At least it was only a dollar." This man will forever remain on my poo list. If you are ever watching one of these fits please don't give your two cents:) Enough said.
She also has a hard time leaving people, which is very scary with an upcoming move. If she spends any amount of time with those she loves, she cries for at least 15 minutes after leaving them. Screaming crying....
She has also started this weird shoe thing. She never wants to put her shoes on. If I'm lucky enough to get her to put them on as we leave the house, it's sure to be an issue once we get to our destination. When its time to get out of the car at the restaurant, store, day care....its a no go. They are dirty, too hot, or 'have slivers'???? Oh my. Help me Lord get through this phase....and please let them just be phases:)
I have also found a new love that has only intensified my C.O.C (CraftingObsessionCreepiness:) PINTEREST!! I'm in love!
Thank you to everyone who reads.....I'm always surprised and so excited when I talk to people from my past who are reading. And thanks for bearing with me while I'm busy making this move. I'll be back soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy Abbi and Emma together will make for the mental house for us. Hey atleast will be together:) Maybe will get some silence. LOL

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS