Monday, September 24, 2012

DIY Photo Canvas

I finally made these DIY  photo canvas' Ive wanted to try for so long. I need to get some bigger canvas and do more! These are 8' by 10'. Ive seen a lot of tutorials, and I combined a few to do my own. So easy and quick.
 All I did was get some pictures printed and found the same size canvas'. I had to trim them down a teeny bit with a exacto knife to get them to line up just right. I painted the edges of the canvas a light blue, but will do black next time i think. I put a little mod podge down on the canvas with a sponge brush, placed the picture on top and patted it out flat. Then did the same with the sponge over the top of the picture. I was a little scared to put it on top of the picture, but it turned out great!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS